Tools we use in our research lab:
- Open Science Framework: https://osf.io/myprojects/
- UCNtau TTN server
- UCNtau LANL elog
- BL3 elog
- nEDM google drive
- The UCN facility at Los Alamos National Laboratory
- NIST research reactor
Below is a collection of tools that I found useful in helping me navigate the academic workplace:
The Craft of Writing
- Dr. Gopen's "The Science of Scientific Writing"; his videos on "Writing from the Reader's Perspectives".
- Celia's Micro-Lectures on Style and Usage.
- Stephen King "On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft"
- Presentation skills: "TED Talks: The Official TED Guide to Public Speaking"
- Dr. Karen's "The Professor is In": prepare for academic jobs and negotiation
- Dr. John Perry's Structured Procrastination.
- Dr. Pychyl's research on procrastination.